Load Balancer page
Available in VPC
A Load Balancer can be created, deleted, or monitored in the Load Balancer menu. Load Balancer/Subnet/listener settings can also be changed.
Connect to NAVER Cloud Platform's portal, and then click the [Console] > Services > Networking > Load Balancer, in that order, to connect to the Load Balancer menu.
Load Balancer page
The Load Balancer page is laid out as follows.
|① Menu name||Displays name of the menu currently being viewed and number of Load Balancers created.|
|② Basic features||Features displayed when accessing the Load Balancer menu initially|
|③ Post-creation features||Features displayed after creating a Load Balancer. Activated when selecting the Load Balancer. (Refer to Manage Application Load Balancer, Manage Network Load Balancer, and Manage Network Proxy Load Balancer)|
|④ Search field||Displays the search window and search filter.|
|⑤ Load Balancer list|
Check Load Balancer list
In the Load Balancer list, the Load Balancer created and the Load Balancer's details can be checked. The following describes how to check the information. The list can be checked if one or more Load Balancers are created. If there is no Load Balancer created, then the list isn't displayed in the Load Balancer page.
The list can be checked if one or more Load Balancers are created. If there is no Load Balancer created, then the list isn't displayed in the Load Balancer page.
From the NAVER Cloud Platform console, click the Services > Networking > Load Balancer menus, in that order.
Click the Load Balancer menu.
Check the summary information in the Load Balancer list, or click the Load Balancer to check the details.
- Load balancer name (instance ID): Load Balancer's name and instance ID
- Status: Load Balancer's status information
- Creating: status in which the Load Balancer is being created with the information entered by the user
- Running: status in which the creation of the Load Balancer has been completed with the information entered by the user, and load balancing is available for use
- Stopped: status in which the Load Balancer has stopped with the information entered by the user
- Deleting: status in which the Load Balancer is being deleted with the information entered by the user
- Changing: status in which the Load Balancer is being applied with the changes entered by the user
- Network: Load Balancer's network information
- VPC: information about VPC where Load Balancer is located
- Type: Load Balancer type information
- Connection information: Load Balancer's IP information and domain name
- Creation date and time: date when the Load Balancer was created
- load balancer subnet: information about the subnet where the Load Balancer is located
- Load balancing performance: size information about the Load Balancer, depending on the load balancing performance
- Access log collection: activation status of access log collection
- Idle Timeout: time of waiting without disconnecting in Idle status