Prerequisites for using Object Storage
Available in Classic and VPC
Check supported environment, limitations, and usage fee for smooth use of Object Storage.
Cloud environment specifications
The following details are the cloud environment specifications supported by Object Storage.
|Region (Zone)||Korea, United States, Singapore, Japan, and Germany|
|Languages||Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified)|
Please refer to Service Introduction in the NAVER Cloud Platform portal if you would like to know more about VPC environments, and to Ncloud User Environment Guide if you would like to know whether a VPC environment is supported for individual services.
Restrictions for Object Storage are as follows.
|Number of buckets that can be created||Less than 1,000|
|Length of the object name (including the folder path)||Less than 1,024 bytes|
|Object upload and download limit|
There is no limit to the storage capacity of the bucket.
Object Storage is a paid service, and the usage fee is billed by adding up the data storage amount, the number of API requests, and the network transmission fee.
- Data storage fees: fees are billed on the basis of the amount of data stored in Object Storage and their storage time
- API request count fees: fees are billed according to the number of requests to use Object Storage
- Network transmission fee: outbound transmission fee using the Internet Additional charges are billed if a private domain is used in the VPC environment.
The internal network transfer fee with NAVER CLOUD PLATFORM server, CDN+, and Global CDN is free.
For details about Object Storage’s pricing standard, refer to the Service > Storage > Object Storage menu or the pricing information page by region.
- Portal > Service > Storage > Object Storage
- Pricing plan by region page