Available in Classic and VPC
Organization is a service that provides features to integrate expenses occurred in all accounts in the organization and manage the resource usage policies.
The descriptions of various feature provided by Organization are as follows.
- Organization configuration and expense management: An IT manager of an organization may configure the Organization by inviting NAVER Cloud Platform accounts currently used in the organization. They may monitor all service usage statuses of NAVER Cloud Platform in the organization and related expenses.
- Provide independent cloud environment by service/department/workload: You can provide an independent cloud environment by creating separate NAVER Cloud Platform accounts by service/department/workload to effectively separate resources and restrict user access.
- Manage usage limits: You may establish the cloud governance policy (Quota Policy) of the organization, set the scope of application of the established governance policy, and apply the established policy to each account group or account.
Organization provides a service in the Korea, U.S., Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Germany regions. The service content is identical in the regions. Please check the following table of contents and their details for smooth use of Organization.
- Organization overview: introduction to Organization and related resources helpful for the use
- Prerequisites for using Organization: introduction to support specifications and restrictions for use of Organization and usage fee
- Organization scenario: introduction to the full process for use of Organization
- Getting started with Organization: introduction to create/delete an organization for use of Organization and how to accept invitation/request to withdraw to/from the organization
- Using Organization: introduction to how to use Organization
- Accounts: introduction to how to use the accounts menu of the NAVER Cloud Platform console
- Quota Policy: introduction to how to use the quota policy menu of the NAVER Cloud Platform console
- Subscription: introduction to how to use the subscription menu of the NAVER Cloud Platform console
- Organization glossary: introduction to important glossaries and their descriptions in using Organization
- Organization release notes: the update history of Organization guide
NAVER Cloud Platform provides various related resources as well as the guide to help customers better understand Organization. If you're a developer or marketer in need of detailed information while you're considering adopting Organization for your company or establishing data related policies, then please make good use of the resources below.
- Improvement in comprehension and usage methods for Organization
- Ncloud use environment guide: guide on VPC and Classic environments and supported features
- Introduction to pricing, characteristics, and detailed features: summary of Organization pricing system, characteristics, and detailed features of Hello
- Latest service news: latest news related to Organization
- FAQ: frequently asked questions by Organization users
- Contact us: Send direct inquiries in case of any unresolved questions that aren't answered by the guides.