Available in Classic and VPC
The Quota Policy introduces menus and features for configuring a Quota Policy, which is a usage limit policy assigned to an account group by a master account, as well as describes how to view Quota Policy lists.
The Quota Policy page is laid out as follows.
|① Menu name||Displays name of the menu currently being viewed and number of created Quota Policies|
|③ Quota Policy List||Display the created Quota Policy
You may view the created Quota Policy in the Quota Policy list and check the details of the Quota Policy. The following describes how to view the Quota Policy list.
- From the NAVER Cloud Platform console, click the Services > Management & Governance > Organization menus, in that order.
- Click the Quota Policy menu.
- Check the summary information or click the Quota Policy to check the details in the Quota Policy list.
- Policy name: the name of Quota Policy
- Number of account groups applied: the number of accounts groups to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Last modified date: the latest date when the Quota Policy is modified
- Policy description: the description of the Quota Policy
- Usage limits: usage limit information set to the Quota Policy
- Region: available regions
- Category: Available/Creatable resource category
- Resource: available resources
- Usage limits: the quantity/capacity limit for creating the resource
- Application target: target information to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Account group: account group information to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Applied date: the date of applying the Quota Policy