Available in Classic and VPC
Quota Policy introduces menus and features for configuring a Quota Policy, which is a usage limit policy assigned to an account group by a master account, and describes how to view Quota Policy lists.
Quota Policy refers to the resource usage limits of the services available to each member account within the Organization. Master accounts can apply service-specific usage limits to each account group, and the usage limit policies associated with account groups apply to all lower account groups.
The Quota Policy page is laid out as follows.
|① Menu name||Displays name of the menu currently being viewed and number of created Quota Policies|
|③ Quota Policy list||View created Quota Policy|
You may view the created Quota Policy in the Quota Policy list and check the details of the Quota Policy. The following describes how to view the Quota Policy list.
- Click the Services > Management & Governance > Organization menu one by one on the NAVER Cloud Platform console.
- Click the Quota Policy menu.
- Check the summary information or click the Quota Policy to check the details in the Quota Policy list.
- Policy name: Quota Policy name
- Number of account groups applied: the number of accounts groups to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Last modified date: the latest date when the Quota Policy is modified
- Policy description: the description of the Quota Policy
- Usage limits: usage limit information set to the Quota Policy
- Region: available Regions
- Category: available/creatable resource category
- Resource: available resources
- Usage limits: the quantity/capacity limit for creating the resource
- Applied target: target information to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Account group: account group information to which the Quota Policy is applied
- Applied date: the date of applying the Quota Policy