Prerequisites for using Organization
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Available in Classic and VPC
Check cloud environment specifications, restrictions, and usage fee for smooth use of Organization.
Cloud environment specifications
The following details are the cloud environment specifications supported by Organization.
|Region||Korea, U.S., Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Germany|
|Languages||Korean, English, Japanese|
The following are the restrictions in using Organization.
- Only business members can create organizations, not individual members
- Not allowed to create organizations or sign up for organizations in case of an account with unpaid balance
- Allowed to create organizations and withdraw from organizations when a valid payment method is registered
- Allowed to create only 1 organization per account
- Allowed to sign up for 1 organization per member account
- A master account is not allowed to sign up for another organization
- Allowed to overlap account groups up to 5 depths
- Only the master account can delete an organization, and only if all member accounts in the organization have been removed
|Invite/remove member accounts|
- Not allowed to invite accounts that belong to other organizations
- An invitation email is valid for 30 days and will automatically expire if it is not accepted within 30 days
- You may re-invite the same account even if the invitation email has expired
- No limit on the number of accounts you can invite
- You can only invite accounts of the same corporate member type as the master account
- Not allowed to invite accounts with unpaid balances
- Cannot withdraw if no payment method is registered
- Acceptance of account invitations from 0:00 of the first day of the month to 23:59 of the second day of the month is processed on the third day of the month.
- You are not allowed to accept withdrawal of member accounts or force to withdraw member accounts from 0:00 of the first day of the month to 23:59 of the second day of the month
- No new organizations can be created or deleted between the first day of the month at 00:00 and the second day of the month at 23:59
Organization is a free service. Credit/coin is not applicable.
For account consolidation billing based on your Organization configuration, see Account group integrated billing.
For a detailed description of Organization, see Services > Management & Governance > Organization of the NAVER Cloud Platform portal.
Was this article helpful?