Available in Classic and VPCAccounts of members who have not used NAVER Cloud Platform's services for more than a year will be converted to dormant accounts, based on the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
Reasons of converting into dormant accounts are as follows.
- No login record for the main account for the past year
- No login record for the Sub Account for the past year
- No contract history with NAVER Cloud Platform for the past year
- No usage fee for the past year
- No purchase history of paid credits for the past year
- No outstanding bills and remaining paid credits
An email will be sent to the member one month before the conversion to the dormant account. You can disable the dormant status through email authentication. After that, you can log in to the services and use them normally.