Available in Classic and VPCAs there is a wide range of services provided by NAVER Cloud Platform, there are different ways of understanding and using the services. You may get assistance on how to use them via different response channels such as our collaboration partners and customer support, but the client is responsible for having a basic understanding of the service. The depth of client's understanding of the service determines the range and depth with which they can use our customer inquiries or they can utilize and adapt the service. In order to offer assistance, NAVER Cloud Platform provides a variety of content to help in understanding concepts and principles of our services and offer basic how-to-guides.
The content provided at the guide center are as follows.
- Important videos: Introduction and descriptions on services provided by NAVER Cloud Platform, how to use them, limitations, how to get started, how to configure infrastructure, etc.
- Easy start: Basic how-to-use guides and specific use cases of frequently used services of NAVER Cloud Platform for customers with little experience in using cloud services
- Usage guide/API guide: Explains concepts and principles of all services and solutions provided by NAVER Cloud Platform, usage guides, and description of provided APIs that help in using the services
- CLI guide: Explains how to use the integrated tool which you can see the functionalities and manage resources for the services provided by NAVER Cloud Platform
- SDK and tool: Allows you to download SDKs and tools that you can use when using services and solutions provided by NAVER Cloud Platform
- Glossary: Explains terms and acronyms used in the services and solutions provided by NAVER Cloud Platform, or cloud services in general
You can use the content provided at the guide center as below.
- Access to the NAVER Cloud Platform portal.
- Click Guide center at the top center of the NAVER Cloud Platform portal page.
- On the guide center page, click the content you want to see from the tab menu.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500