A NAVER Cloud Platform customer can withdraw from their contract with a current partner or apply for a change to another partner.
A customer can replace a current partner to a new one. If a customer wants to change the partner, the new partner must send a change of partner email to the customer from the partner portal. The customer clicks on the link in the email sent by the new partner and completes the registration request for the change.
Example: When a customer wants to switch from Partner A to Partner B 1. The customer requests Partner B to invite them from the partner portal > Customer > Invite customer (https://ptn.ncloud.com/inviteCustomers) 2. Partner B sends an invitation email to the customer 3. The customer receives the invitation email from Partner B, clicks a link within the email to accept the invitation 4. Acceptance of the invitation cancels the customer's contract with Partner A (No separate procedure to cancel the contract with Partner A is required) 5. After 3. and 4. are completed, a notification email about the partner change is sent to the customer
A customer can unregister a partner. The actual partner unregistration will be reflected on the 5th day of the next month after the unregistration application is approved. You can unregister a partner as follows.
- Access to the NAVER Cloud Platform portal.
- Click Login at the upper right of the NAVER Cloud Platform portal.
- When the login screen appears, enter your ID and password, then click the [Log in] button.
- Click the My Page menu at the top center and then the Manage account menu.
- Enter the current password one more time to protect your information, then click the [OK] button.
- On the page to manage accounts, click the [Manage partner] tab menu.
- Enter the name of the partner company to unregister in the Partner company name.
- Click the [Cancel] button.