GAMEPOT is a cloud service that integrates and provides features required to develop, service, and operate games. Through GAMEPOT, you can easily implement game development infrastructure to save time and expenses, and fully focus on game development.
Please see below for detailed descriptions about the variety of features this service offers.
- Dashboard: You can easily use various features required for service and operation of the game, such as service statistics, member management, payment, store management, and updates, in the dashboard page. Customers using the GAMEPOT are all provided with different access domains and dashboard systems, so sensitive data is safely protected.
- SDK for each operating system: The SDK (Software Development Kit) required for game development is provided for each operating system. After downloading SDK from the dashboard page, you can implement game development infrastructure easily by running it in an appropriate development environment such as Android Studio or Xcode.
The GAMEPOT guide consists of a total of 6 topics that will help you to effectively use GAMEPOT. The content that readers can view in each topic is as follows.
- GAMEPOT overview: GAMEPOT overview, advantages, helpful guides for using GAMEPOT, and related resources
- Getting ready to use GAMEPOT: Introduction to service specifications, and service fee notifications in order to use GAMEPOT
- Getting started with GAMEPOT: How to request subscription and manage GAMEPOT, and how to access the dashboard and customize it
- Using GAMEPOT: How to use the features available for the admin and users in GAMEPOT dashboard and SDK
- Game statistics (Pro and higher): How to check the game's statistics through the dashboard
- Operating and managing games: Dashboard features for game operation and management
- Managing projects: How to manage dashboard and project settings
- Android SDK: How to use GAMEPOT SDK for Android
- iOS SDK: How to use GAMEPOT SDK for iOS
- Unity SDK: How to use GAMEPOT SDK for Unity
- Unreal SDK: How to use GAMEPOT SDK for Unreal
- Server to server settings: How to set and manage server-to-server requests
- Managing GAMEPOT permissions: How to manage permissions for GAMEPOT Sub Account and policies
- GAMEPOT release notes: Update history of GAMEPOT guide
NAVER Cloud Platform provides a variety of related resources as well as a guide to help customers better understand GAMEPOT. If you are a developer or marketer in need of detailed information while you are considering adopting GAMEPOT for your company or establishing data related policies, then please make good use of the resources below.
- Ncloud use environment guide: Manual on VPC environments and supported features
- Portal and console user manual: Questions answered on how to request subscription and manage GAMEPOT, and how to use the portal and console at a basic level
- Various education content: Introduction to education content provided by NAVER Cloud Platform
- Introduction to pricing, characteristics, and detailed features: Summary of GAMEPOT pricing system, characteristics, and detailed features of GAMEPOT
- Latest service news: Latest news related to GAMEPOT
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions by GAMEPOT users
- Contact us: Send direct inquiries for unresolved questions that aren't answered by the guide